LAST UPDATED ON 5th OCTOBER 2018
INFORMATION THAT MYLOFT COLLECT:
MyLOFT may collect and use the following information:
- Private Information: User Name, email address, contact information, gender, Name of Institution, Subject of Interest. This information is considered personally identifiable and will not be displayed. MyLOFT collects such information to understand User interest and provide better services.
- Profile Information: Profile information may include, but is not limited to, member-submitted information such as Username, password. This information shall be required to identify the User and to maintain the safety of Users Account.
- Statistical Information: User email address, login details, and IP address are recognized by servers of MyLOFT and the pages, URLs, titles and content of the web pages and other information that Users visit or save to MyLOFT is recorded. This information shall enable MyLOFT to understand and recognize the behavior of the User and to facilitate services of interest.
- Referral Contact and e-mail addresses: User selects to use MyLOFT “Invite” feature to invite friend or contact for becoming a User of theMyLOFT Applications, MyLOFT shall require your friend’s email address and our system will automatically send the friend or contact an email inviting to join MyLOFT family.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION:
MyLOFT collects information from Users in two ways:
- Directly: i.e. the information that the User directly provides to MyLOFT.
- Indirectly: MyLOFT might receive information about User from other sources and add it to User account information. MyLOFT also works closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
USE OF INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER:
MyLOFT may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To carry out obligations arising from any contracts entered into between the User and MyLOFT and to provide User facilities and services as per Users interest.
- To provide User with information about other services, events and services that MyLOFT offer that are similar to this User have already purchased or inquired about or other communications containing information about new services or upcoming events of MyLOFT, MyLOFT affiliates and non-affiliated third parties such as societies and sponsors, if User has consented to receive this information.
- For internal business and research purposes and to help enhance, evaluate and develop our Application and services and to further develop advanced services.
- To notify the User about changes or updates to MyLOFT User account.
- To notify the User about changes or updates to MyLOFT services if User has consented to receive this information.
- To respond to the Users to requests, inquiries, comments or concerns.
- To administer User services and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, statistical and survey purposes.
- To allow the User to participate in interactive features of our service when User chooses to do so and
- As part of MyLOFT’s effort to keep Users site safe and secure.
HOW IS YOUR INFORMATION STORED AND PROTECTED:
MyLOFT maintains reasonable safeguards to protect the confidentiality, security, and integrity of the User information. Although MyLOFT uses security measures to help protect. User information against unauthorized disclosure, misuse or alteration, as is the case with all computer networks linked to the Internet, MyLOFT cannot guarantee the security of information provided over the Internet and will not be responsible for breaches of security beyond reasonable control.
DISCLOSURE OF USER INFORMATION:
MyLOFT will not disclose Users personal information to any third party except as follows:
- Where necessary in connection with services provided by intermediaries, who are required to comply with this policy. These service providers provide us with a wide range of office, administrative, information technology, production and business management services.
- If the User voluntarily provides information in response to an advertisement, with the third party serving the advertisement.
- In order to comply with the law or requests by law enforcement agencies, to enforce our Terms and Conditions or to protect the rights, property or safety of MyLOFT services, users or others; and
- In the event that all or substantially all of the business or assets of MyLOFT relating to this service are sold or otherwise assigned to another entity, personally identifiable information may be transferred to such entity; and
- Where necessary in connection with providing publishing services on behalf of third parties, such as institutions and societies, providing the User has consented to the same.
- MyLOFT may disclose to carefully chosen third parties navigational and transactional information in the form of anonymous, aggregate usage statistics (including ”page views“ on this website and the products therein) and demographics but only in forms that do not reveal your identity or personal information.
HOW LONG IS YOUR INFORMATION RETAINED BY MYLOFT:
MyLOFT retains information for as long as MyLOFt deems necessary to provide the Services or as otherwise permitted by applicable law.
MyLOFT TERMS OF SERVICE:
For questions or concerns relating to privacy, we can be contacted at:
Email id: [email@example.com]