- Click on “Journals” from the “Library Recommends” section. Or, go to the “eResources” tab, to click on “Databases” and find “Scholarly Journals”/”ProQuest”.
- Type in your search term for your desired journal article.
- Scroll down and click on the article title to open the description.
- Find the “Download PDF” option on the bottom of the screen and click on it. The message “PDF downloaded successfully” appears.
- Close the browser to find the article in the “Recently Saved” or “Collections”.
Note: For mobile devices, the PDF renders into the app first and then can be saved by clicking on the Save button on the bottom right of the browser.