- Click on “Fiction” from the “Library Recommends” section. Or, go to the “eResources” tab, to click on the “Databases” and find “eBooks – Fiction & Non-Fiction”.
- “OverDrive – eBooks” web page will open.
- Scroll down or search for your desired eBook.
- Click on the thumbnail of the eBook. It will open its detail page. Click on the “Borrow” button.
- A pre-borrow information dialog will appear. Click on the “Borrow” button from the dialog.
- Once you borrow the eBook, a final confirmation dialog will appear with options to “Read now in Browser” or “Download ePub Ebook”.
- Click on “Read now in browser” to read the book right there.
- If you prefer to download then click on “Download ePub Ebook”. A popup appears below the screen. Click on “Open in”.
- This will open the eBook in PocketBook Reader.