- Click on “Database” from the “Library Recommends” section. Or, go to the “eResources” tab, to click on “Databases” and find “Academic Journals and Books”/”JSTOR”.
- Type in the search term of your desire on the search bar.
- Scroll through the search results and find on the title most relevant to your requirement.
- You may download the PDF by click on the “Download PDF” below the title in the list of search results. Or you may click on the title and open the description. From there, click on the “Download PDF” option.
- The message “PDF downloaded successfully” appears. Close the browser to find the article in the “Recently Saved” or “Collections”.