- Click on “Audiobooks” from the “Library Recommends” section. Or, go to the “eResources” tab, to click on the “Databases” and find “Audiobooks”.
- “OverDrive – Audiobooks” web page will open.
- Scroll down or search for your desired Audiobook.
- Click on the thumbnail of the Audiobook. It will open its detail page. Click on the “Borrow” button.
- A pre-borrow information dialog will appear. Click on the “Borrow” button from the dialog.
- Once you borrow the Audiobook, a final confirmation dialog will appear with options to “Listen Now in Browser”.
- Click on “Listen now in Browser” to listen to the Audiobook right there.
1. If you prefer to download the audiobook, then click on “Download MP3 Audiobook”. A popup appears below the screen. Click on the “Open in”. You will need the “OverDrive app” (if you already have it installed) to continue.
2. OverDrive has discontinued the OverDrive App and audiobooks can only be accessed for offline use on the “Libby App” from now onwards. You will need to download the Libby App, find the respective audiobook and download it for accessing the same offline.