- Click on “Training” from the “Library Recommends” section. Or, go to the “eResources” tab, to click on the “Databases” and find “Software Training”.
- “Infobase” page will open.
- Scroll down or look for the tutorial of your choice from the search bar on the top of the screen. You may click on the “hamburger” option on the top left of the screen to find several categories to choose from.
- Click on the thumbnail of your desired tutorial by clicking on “View Pathway”. Click on the “View Module” option from the bottom of the popup that appears next.
- Two parallel tabs of “LearnIt” and “ProveIt” can be found, for learning and practicing respectively.
- Click on the thumbnails of various videos from under “LearnIt” section to watch the video tutorial. Next play the video to start learning.
- Click on the assessment links under “ProveIt” section. Then click “Start” to proceed with the online test.